Bruno Fernandes admits having considered leaving

On January 30, 2020, Manchester United struck a blow by paying no less than 50 million euros, excluding bonuses, to afford Bruno Fernandes (28), sparkling with Sporting Portugal. But after a bad period last year and the departure of Ralf Rangnick at the end of a very complicated season, the Portuguese international admitted that he wondered about the rest of his career and discussed it with his direction.

I told them: “I feel good in the club, it’s a dream come true to be here”. I would like to create stability for myself, for my family, but I want to be competitive. I want to win trophies and play against the besthe told The Athleticbefore being convinced by the new project of the Red Devils and the arrival of Ten Hag. I said: “I understand, but I will be here for five years and if for four or three of them we are fighting for trophies and against the best teams, in a team that wants to be competitive, and with a manager who comes to put his mark, so I agree with that”“.