Report: Deshaun Watson to have two more sexual misconduct lawsuits filed against him

Two more women are in the process of filing a lawsuit against Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson, KPRC2 in Houston and CBS Sports reported Monday.

According to CBS, attorney Tony Buzbee said he will file a 25th lawsuit “in due course,” while another woman approached him after watching some of Watson’s accusers speak on HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.”

Embattled quarterback Deshaun Watson traded to ClevelandAP

Watson continues to defend his innocence

All of the women allege that Watson committed sexual improprieties during the course of the massages. He has denied all allegations and two grand juries in Texas declined to file criminal charges against Watson earlier this year.

The Browns acquired Watson from the Houston Texans in a trade in March and gave him $230 million in guaranteed money on a five-year contract.

Report: Watson hired 66 female masseuses

The New York Times reported last week that Watson met with at least 66 masseuses over a 17-month period while playing for the Houston Texans.

Watson’s defense attorney, Rusty Hardin, recently admitted that Watson had sexual contact with three of the women, but claimed that all of those instances were consensual.

The NFL continues to investigate Watson and recently concluded interviews with the quarterback. Although no criminal charges were filed, the league could suspend Watson for violating the league’s personal conduct standards.

Watson still doesn’t know his future in the NFL

KPRC2 legal analyst Brian Wice described Watson’s perilous situation as more women continue to come forward. “With each additional lawsuit, this litigation continues to reach Defcon 1,” Wice said. “Deshaun Watson is caught in a hail storm in West Texas. He can’t run. He can’t hide and he can’t make it stop.”